የ ግል የሆነ
What is personal information?
Collecting personal information
Vessoft collects personal information in order to improve our service. We may collect and store different types of personal information:
- information about your computer and about the visiting and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of a website visit;
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services;
- information containing in the messages or concerning any message which you send to or through our website;
- any other personal information that you choose to send us.
Using personal information
We use all the collected information to provide, maintain, protect and improve existing services as well as to develop new services, and protect our users.
Collected personal data of a client is used for/to:
- administration of the website and internal operation;
- personalize our website for you;
- consideration of requests and complaints concerning our website that were made by you or about you.
Disclosing personal information
Vessoft guarantees that it will not transfer, sell, lease or otherwise give out your personal information to third parties except for these reasons:
- if the law requires it;
- in connection with any current or possible court or executive orders, warrants or decrees;
- in case the user fails to implement the relevant Vessoft terms and conditions including the detection of potential violations;
- if the rights, property, privacy or security of Vessoft, our staff or users are in danger;
- in the case of fraud, security violation or technical issues.
Vessoft may share non-personal information, which does not identify the user in any way, with other users and partners, including publishers, advertisers or owners of the associated sites.
Security of personal information
. We do not bear the responsibility for the information provided by the Disqus service.
Protection of the children personal information
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, unless it is permitted by law in the respective countries (e.g. for children up to 13 years in the USA or children up to 16 years in most European countries). If we find out that a child under this age has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
Change of terms
. In case of conflict of English and Ukrainian with any other translation of this agreement, English and Ukrainian shall prevail.
The section titles are indicated just for the convenience and do not affect the interpretation of this document.
Thank you for visiting our website.